Friday, March 9, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams is part of Deborah Lippmann's Spring 2012 line. It is a gorgeous pink/fuchsia jelly packed flakie nail polish. The flakies are a gold to orange shift.
Here I have one coat layered over Sephora by OPI It's My Pink scented nail polish. Even after I layered this, I could still smell the scent!
Sweet Dreams was such a breeze to apply and it really is dreamy with a smooth shiny finish!




 A little quick and dirty swatch to show the density of the flakies.




This next picture is the most color accurate.

 Deborah Lippmann Sweet Dreams retails for $18 but I was able to purchase it from HSN for $16 when it went on sale. I don't see it yet on the Deborah Lippmann website, but I am sure it will come soon. You can also "LIKE" Deborah Lippmann on Facebook for updates as well as follow her on Twitter!

 I figured that since I had a Betsey Johnson exclusive as my base that I could do no wrong by stamping a few roses on top of this mani!

Even though flakies have been released a lot lately, you really can not go wrong with this DL color! The pink/fuchsia jelly is just gorgeous and the added flakie is the icing on the cake!

Pin It

3 comments: